DR-3: Muting the Bass or Drum Part
Use the following procedure to hear only the bass or only the drums on the DR-3:
1. Press EDIT.
2. Press > to select SYSTEM.
3. Press ENTER - "SYSTEM Output" appears on the display.
4. To hear only the drum part, turn the VALUE dial to select DRUM.
5. To hear only the bass part, turn the VALUE dial to select BASS.
6. Press EXIT twice to return to Pattern mode and to hear the pattern play only with the selected instrument.
Note: This setting remains stored in the DR-3's internal memory when it's turned off.