RS-50: Using the Chord Memory Feature
Chord Memory lets you play a chord by touching a single key. You can assign all 12 notes in an octave to play different chords, and then save them as a set. (There are several chord sets already stored in the RS-50 at the factory.)
1. Select a patch as previously described.
2. Press CHORD MEMORY so its lit.
3. Press a key on the keyboard to hear the chord it plays.
4. Try a few keys to hear the chords they play.
5. Use the VALUE -/+ buttons to select other chord sets.
6. Press CHORD MEMORY when youre finished so its no longer lit.