XV-2020: How do I Save System Settings?
If you change system parameters only available from the XV-2020 Editor (Patch Remain, Clock Source, Performance Control Channel, etc.), you must perform a system write to retain said changes after switching the XV-2020 off:
1. While holding the VOLUME knob, press the VALUE knob.
2. Turn the CATEGORY/BANK knob to choose "USB Descriptor."
3. Select either "Ven" or "Gen", depending on which USB driver you're using.
4. Press the VALUE knob. You should see three small dots flash toward the bottom of the screen. Any system changes are now saved.
5. While holding the VOLUME knob, press the VALUE knob to exit.