JV-2080: Using the Patch Finder
Use the following procedure to locate a sound with the Patch Finder utility:
1. Press PATCH, followed by CATEGORY.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select the desired category. For example, select ORCHESTRAL for a string sound.
3. Press F5 and turn the VALUE dial to select the desired sub-category.
4. Press F5. All patches (including those on expansion boards) from that category will be displayed in groups of 10.
5. Turn the VALUE dial to select the desired patch.
Note: This function will also work in Performance Mode from the Part display.