GR-30: Arpeggiator-Step Time Creation
Arpeggios can be recorded in Step Time. Use the following procedure to record
an Arpeggio in Step Time:
1) Use the EDIT TARGET dial to select ARPEGGIO.
2) If the "ARP/HAR" LED is NOT lit, press PEDAL 4 to turn the Arpeggiator on.
3) Press the EDIT/PLAY button.
4) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [D] for TEMPO.
5) Use the [+] or [-] buttons to select a tempo.
6) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [C] for DURATION.
7) Use the [+] or [-] buttons to select a duration.
8) Use the PARAMETER SELECT dial to select [A] or [B] .
9) Press PEDAL 1 so that "toP" is displayed .
10) Pluck a string. The display will indicate an event has been entered. Repeat
for each note.
NOTE: In Step Time mode, each of the pedals has a different function that may
be useful when recording arpeggios:
PEDAL 1 [Begin/END]
PEDAL 2 [tie(enter)]
PEDAL 3 [ REST ]
PEDAL 4 [TO TOP]