EM-55: Using the Session Partners PART MUTE Function
Music styles are made up of eight parts: Drums, Bass, and Accomp. 1-6. Using
the numeric buttons in the SESSION PARTNER section, you can mute each Arranger
part/track. Use the following procedure to mute Arranger parts:
1. Press ARRANGER under KBD MODE so it's lit.
2. Select the desired music style as previously described.
3. Press START/STOP to begin Arranger playback.
4. Press the TRACK button under SESSION PARTNER PADS/TRACKS.
5. Press any lit buttons (1/9-8/16) under SESSION PARTNER PADS/TRACKS to mute
the corresponding music style parts. Press them again so they're lit to un-mute