U-220: Selecting Tones from a PCM Card
The U-220 has 2 PCM card slots that allow external card Tones to be used in conjunction with internal Tones. These Tones can be written as a portion of a Patch.
Use the following procedure to select PCM card Tones:
1. Press EDIT.
2. CURSOR to Timbre and press ENTER.
3. CURSOR to Tone and press ENTER.
4. Use the PART/INST buttons to select the desired tone.
5. CURSOR to I.
6. Press the VALUE ^ button to select the desired card number.
NOTE: Each PCM card is numbered. (e.g. SN-U110-01 )
7. CURSOR right and use the VALUE buttons to select the desired sound.
8. Press EXIT.
9. CURSOR to Name and press ENTER.
10. Use the CURSOR and VALUE buttons to rename the Timbre as desired.
11. Press the EXIT button repeatedly to return to the Play page.
To save these modifications, see Writing PCM Card Tones to Timbres.