Follow these steps if you wish to import samples from a CD Rom into the MV-8000.
Note: Make sure the Samples being imported are 16bit/44.1 khz audio files (.WAV).
1. Press IMPORT button.
2. Press [F1] "Select Drive" on display screen.
3. Cursor to "CD-ROM" on display and press [F5]Select.
4. Select sample you wish to import and press [F5]Import.
5. Once imported select [F3]"Quick Assign" to select destination for sample.
6. Choose from [F1]"Chop",[F3]"AsgnToAPhrs",[F5]"AsgnToPatch" determine by use of sample.