Juno-G: Importing Rhythm Tones Into an Existing Drum Kit
1. Select the rhythm kit you would like to edit in PATCH mode.
2. In the EDIT section, press PATCH.
3. Press [F6]- PRO EDIT.
4. Play the key you would like to assign the drum sound to. The name of the current tone will appear at the top of the screen.
5. Press MENU, select "2. Rhythm Tone Copy", and press ENTER.
6. Under "Source", select the bank, rhythm kit, and key of the tone you would like to copy to the key selected in step 4.
7. Press [F6]- EXEC twice.