Each of the four Zones can transmit on its own MIDI channel. Use the following procedure to assign the channels:
1. Select VIEW (in the display).
2. Select ZONE (in the display).
3. Press ZONE/SONG.
4. Press SOLO and MUTE to turn the lights off.
5. Select a Zone by pressing A, B, C, or D.
6. Press EDIT. If Memory Protect is on, remove it by pressing YES. Press EDIT so it is lit.
7. Use SLIDER 3 to set the MIDI TX channel for Zone A.
Each Zone must have its own channel. If a channel is currently being used by another Zone it cannot be chosen.