XV-5080: Naming and Storing a Rhythm Kit
Once you have modified a Rhythm Kit you will need to write it into the User
memory to retain your settings. To name and store a Rhythm Kit use the
1. Press RHYTHM.
2. Press F1 (Common)
3. Use the CURSOR buttons to select "Name."
4. Use the VALUE dial to change characters, Use the Left and Right CURSOR
buttons to advance to the next position.
To write into the memory:
1. Press SYSTEM/UTILITY twice so that the button is flashing and UTILITY Menu
2. Use the CURSOR buttons to highlight Menu 1. ("Write" will be displayed above
3. Press F1 (Write)
4. Use the VALUE dial to select a destination. (User 1-4)
5. Press F6 (Write)
6. Press DEC to turn the Memory Protect to Off.
7. Press F6 (OK)
8. Press F6 (Write)
Note: Once the Memory Protect has been turned off it will stay "off" until the
unit is turned off and back on again.