Use the following procedure to erase a song from the memory card:
1. Press [UTILITY].
2. Press CURSOR [<] or [>] to move the cursor to "EDT," and press [ENTER].
3. Press CURSOR [<] or [>] to move the cursor to "ERS," and press [ENTER]. The Erase Song screen is displayed.
4. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial and select the song to be erased.
5. After selecting the song to erase, press [ENTER]. "Are you sure?" is displayed.
6. To continue with the erasure, press [ENTER]. To cancel the operation press the [EXIT] (or[UTILITY]).
- If you receive a "Protected!" message, you are attempting to erase a Protected Song. The following will guide you through unprotecting a Song:
- Press [UTILITY].
- Cursor to “EDT,” and press [ENTER].
- Cursor to “PRT,” and press [ENTER].
- Rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to select the “OFF”
- Press EXIT and the repeat the steps above for erasing a Song.
- If you erase a song currently being used, the song on the memory card with the lowest number is selected, and you are returned to the Play screen.
- If you erased a song not currently being used, press [UTILITY] (or press [EXIT] repeatedly) repeatedly to return to the Play screen.