U-220: Setting Pan, Level and Output for each Rhythm instrument
Modifications can be saved in any of the four user programmable drum kits. Use the following procedure:
1. Press the EDIT button.
2. CURSOR to [Rhythm] and press the ENTER button.
3. CURSOR to [Inst] and press the ENTER button.
4. CURSOR to [Level] to adjust volumes.
5. CURSOR to [Output] to set output assignments.
6. Press the ENTER button.
7. Play a key on the keyboard to select the sound to be edited.
8. You can have six individual outputs by using Mix Out (L/R), Direct Out 1 (L/R) and Direct Out 2 (L/R).
9. Specify which part is to be assigned to which output by assigning the output and pan settings for each part.
Output Assign - - - - Pan
Out 1 (Mix L) Dry*- - 7<
Out 2 (Mix R) Dry*- - >7
Out 3 (Dir L) - - - - - 7<
Out 4 (Dir R) - - - - - >7
Out 5 (Dir L) - - - - - 7<
Out 6 (Dir R) - - - - - >7
* If the output is set to Rev or Cho for Out 1 and 2, those outputs will not be independent.