JV-1080: Editing Patches
Use the following procedure to edit a Patch:
1. Press PATCH.
2. Notice that there are four Tone Switch buttons under the display. Any tone(s) that are lit are active in the selected patch. To enable or disable a tone, press its Tone Switch button so it is lit or not lit.
3. Make sure that the Tone Select button is lit to correspond to an active Tone; otherwise, you will not be able to hear any edits that you make.
4. Press PARAMETERyou are now in Edit Mode.
5. Press WAVE (written in orange); this will show you the waveform being used for the selected tone. Notice the arrow in the display; this indicates that you can access more wave parameters by using CURSOR UP or DOWN.
6. All other patch parameters are accessed by pressing a corresponding button (i.e. COMMON, EFFECTS, CONTROL, etc).
7. You can press the PALETTE button at any time to view the selected parameter setting for all four tones simultaneously.