VS-2400: Auto Punch
You can program punch in and out locations with the Auto Punch feature of the VS-2400. This is great for handsfree recording.
1. Press and hold the A.PUNCH button, then the IN button
at the desired punch in location of your song.
2. Press and hold the A.PUNCH button, then the OUT button
at the desired punch out location.
3. Press the A.PUNCH button so it lights.
4. Rewind to a spot in the song before the punch in time.
5. Press and hold RECORD and the Status button(s) for the
track(s) you want to arm for recording. The Status
button(s) will blink red.
6. Press the RECORD button so it blinks red.
7. Press PLAY. The Record and Status button(s) will blink
red until the punch in point, then go solid. At the
punch out point, the Record light will go out and the
Status button(s) will start to blink red again.