R-09, R-09HR: Transferring Audio Files From a Computer to the R-09/R-09HR
It is possible to transfer .WAV or mp3, files into the RO-9/RO-9HR. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Turn on the R-09/R-09HR.
2. Connect the provided USB cable between the USB connection on the R-09/R-09HR and an available USB port on your computer.
Note: Connecting to a USB hub is not recommended.
In a Windows PC, a removable storage device will show up in the "My Computer" window. To view the My Computer window, click "Start" and then "My Computer."
In a Macintosh, a drive icon will appear on the desktop.
3. Double click on that drive's icon. A window appears with your R-09/R-09HR recordings (if any).
4. Drag the desired files from your computer into the R-09/R-09HR window.
To disconnect the R-09/R-09HR from a Windows PC:
1. Click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the system tray next to the clock.
2. Click "USB Mass Storage Device" and then click "Stop."
3. Disconnect the USB cable from the computer when the USB Mass Storage Device disappears from the Safely Remove Hardware Wizard.
To disconnect the R-09/R-09HR from a Macintosh:
1. Control click on the drive for the R-09/R-09HR on the desktop and select "eject".
2. Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.