VS-880EX, VS-890: Record to Tracks 7 and 8
You can record to tracks 7 and 8 from any of the 6 analog inputs by simply routing the input to the track. Note: To route anything, you must be on the main Play/Display screen. If you are not, press Play/Display.
1. Press the Master Fader Edit button until it turns orange.
2. Press and hold the Status button for track 7 or 8. The screen will flash *** Assign ***.
3. Press the Select button (1-6) for the input you have plugged your Microphone or instrument into. The Select button will blink orange.
4. Let go of the Status button.
5. Press the Master Fader Edit button until it turns green.
6. Press and hold Record and press the Status button so it blinks red.
7. Press Record and Play to begin recording.