Storing a User Program
Once you have made your own settings on the G-70, you can save these settings for future recall by storing them in a User Program memory. Use the following procedure to store a User Program:
1. Press SET LIST under USER PROGRAM.
2. Touch WRITE on the touchscreen icon so it is lit.
3. Touch the "P" and arrow icons at the bottom of the screen to select a memory page.
4. Touch one of the eight numbered large memory icons.
5. Use the LEFT and RIGHT ARROW and ALPHABET icons to name your new USER PROGRAM.
6. Touch EXECUTE to register your USER PROGRAM setting. "WORKING . . ." will appear briefly in the display while while your settings are stored.
7. Press EXIT to return to the main display.