V-Combo VR-700: Controlling the Rotary Speed with a Foot Switch
Use the following procedure to control the speed of the VR-700's rotary speaker using a foot switch.
Note: You'll need to connect a foot switch (such as a Roland DP-2) to the CONTROL jack on the rear panel of the VR-700.
1. Press the FUNCTION/ENTER button so it flashes.
2. Press the + button several times until "Ctl" appears in the display.
3. Press the flashing STRINGS button so it flashes all by itself.
4. Use the +/- buttons until the display shows "r.SF."
5. Press the EXIT button several times to return to the main display.