GT-5: Using The Quick Effect Settings
The Roland GT-5 comes with preprogrammed effect settings called "Quick
Settings." Quick Settings make it much easier to program Patches by
preprogramming the settings for a particular effect within your Patch. There
are two type of Quick Settings: Preset and User. By storing an edited setting
into a User setting you can use it for a variety of patches. Use the following
procedure to select a Quick Setting:
1) Press the effect select button that corresponds to the effect that you wish
2) Use the VALUE dial to select the desired Quick Setting.
You can store up to 5 different settings for each effect select button into the
User Settings. The following procedure shows how to store and edited setting
into a User Setting:
1) Press the effect select button that corresponds to the effect you wish to
edit and edit the settings.
2) Specify the User Setting destination by holding down a numbered pedal and
3) Name the User Setting by using the PARAMETER buttons to select the letter
and the VALUE to change the letters. You can also select CAPS(capital
letters), INS (Space), DEL (delete).
4) Press WRITE. The settings of the effect and the name information will be
stored in the User Setting location you selected in step 2.