The sensitivity of each pad can be adjusted in the TD-30 to your liking. Since all drummers play a bit different, you may want to experiment with the sensitivity so that each pad responds best for your particular playing style. Here's how.
1. Press the TRIGGER button.
2. Press F2 (SENS).
3. Press the cursor up or down button to highlight the SENSITIVITY value.
4. Hit the pad that you'd like to adjust.
5. Turn the dial to adjust the sensitivity.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for any remaining pads as desired.
7. Press KIT when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.