Use the following procedure to Record a Song using automatic accompaniment:
1. Select a Music Style as described under Selecting Music Styles.
2. Select an automatic accompaniment as described under Selecting One Touch Programs.
3. Make sure there is no disk in the drive.
4. Press the REC button in the COMPOSER section (located to the left of the disk drive.)
Note: The REC button indicator will light and the PLAY/STOP button will blink.
5. Play a note on the lower keyboard to start the automatic accompaniment and play a melody on the upper keyboard.
6. Touch the STOP CURSOR on the screen when you are done.
7. Touch the RESET CURSOR on the screen.
8. Touch the PLAY CURSOR on the screen to play the song.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pg. 132 for more information.