BR-864: Tone Load - Changing the Pan Position of the Drum Sounds
1. Press [TONE LOAD].
2. Press CURSOR [>] to move the cursor to PAN, and press [ENTER].
3. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to specify the drum kit whose panning you want to change, then press [ENTER].
(S15: Song Drum Kit 15)
4. Use [CURSOR] and the TIME/VALUE dial to specify the drum sound whose panning is being changed and the pan setting.
* When you press [RHYTHM PAD], causing the indicator to light/flash, you can then set the drum sounds by tapping REC TRACK [1/5][4/8], [V-TRACK], and [TAP].
* Pressing [ENTER] sets this to C00 (Center).
5. Press [TONE LOAD] (or press [EXIT] repeatedly) to return to the Play screen.