GW-7: Using the Backing Tracks
Use the following procedure to use the GW-7 backing tracks:
1. Press BACKING TRACK so it is lit.
2. Press SYNC START so it is lit.
3. Play a chord on the left hand side of the keyboard. A backing track will begin playing.
4. Play a different chord on the left hand side of the keyboard. The backing track will change to the new chord.
5. Press STYLE under MODE so it is lit.
6. Use the SELECT buttons to choose a style category.
7. Use the VALUE dial to choose a style in that category.
7. Press START/STOP to stop backing track playback.