RC-50: Auditioning Patches
A patch is a collection of phrases along with settings
that determine how they play. The RC-50 contains 99 patches. Patches 1-5 are Preset patches with pre-recorded
phrases you can play along with.
1. Choose how you want to listen to the RC-50:
Connect headphones to the RC-50s rear panel PHONES jack, or -
Connect the RC-50s rear-panel MAIN OUTPUT jacks to your amp or mixer, or for mono listening, connect only the R(MONO) MAIN OUTPUT jack.
2. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select Patch 2, FUNKY BLUES.
3. Press the PHRASE 1 pedal.
4. Press the REC/PLAY/OVERDUB pedal to play the patchs first phrase. Turn the MASTER LEVEL knob to adjust the volume as desired.
5. Press the PHRASE 2 pedal. When Phrase 1 finishes playing, Phrase 2 begins to play.
6. Now press the PHRASE 3 pedalwhen Phrase 2 finishes, Phrase 3 plays.
7. Once Phrase 3 has played through, it stops automatically. If youd like to stop playback sooner, press the STOP pedal.