BR-1180CD, BR-1180: Recording a New Song
A maximum of 999 songs can be created on a single partition. When using multiple drives (partitions), you can create up to 999 songs on each partition. To record a new song, follow the procedure given below.
1. Press UTILITY.
2. Use CURSOR < > to select the SONG icon, and press ENTER.
3. Use CURSOR < > to select the NEW icon, and press ENTER. The display will indicate Data Type.
4. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select the desired data type.
* The BR-1180/1180CD uses a sample rate of 44.1 kHz. It is not possible to change the sample rate.
5. Press CURSOR < > to select GO, and press ENTER.
A screen appears, asking whether or not you want to save all recordings and edits that have been carried out since the last time the current song was saved, as well as the current mixer section settings and any changes in the song patches.
6. Press YES if you want to save the changes. Press NO if you do not want to save the changes.