HandSonic, HPD-15: Playing Patterns
There are 99 preset patterns and 99 user patterns in the HPD-15. Use the following procedure to play a pattern:
1. Press SEQUENCER so it's lit.
2. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select Pattern P76 Salsa w/b.
3. Press PLAY/STOP to begin playback.
4. Press PLAY/STOP once more to stop playback.
5. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select Pattern P96 AcoGuitTap. AcoGuitTap is one of the HPD-15's unique "Tap Patterns."
6. Tap PLAY/STOP to move through the individual notes, chords and strums of AcoGuitTap one tap at a time.
7. Press SEQUENCER to exit.
Note: You can record up to 99 of your own four-part user patterns in the HPD-15.
Consult your Owner's Manual to learn more.