SPD-S: Effects Switch On/Off.
One effect can be used for each patch in the SPD-S. Once you've chosen an effect for the patch, it can be applied individually to each pad by using the Effects Switch function. Use the following steps to turn On/Off the effect for a pad:
1. Select a desired Patch.
2. Press EDIT.
3. Press PAGE right (>) twice to select "PAD CONTROL."
4. Press ENTER.
5. Press PAGE right (>) twice to select "Effects SW."
6. Hit the desired pad that you want turn On or Off the effects for. - You can also hold the SHIFT button and then press the PAGE right or left button to choose the pad.
7. Press the + or - button to select On or Off.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 for any remaining pads.
9. Press EXIT twice. "Now Writing" briefly shows in the display to indicate that the new settings are being saved to the Patch.