Setting the string sensitivity is critical for obtaining maximum performance from your V-Bass. Use the following procedure to set the string sensitivity:
1. Press the GK SETTING button.
2. Press PAGE > several times to display Page 4.
3. Pluck the bottom string to activate its sensitivity meter display.
4. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to raise or lower the sensitivity of that string.
Note: If the level indicator extends all the way to the right of the display, the sensitivity is too high. Reduce the sensitivity using the PATCH/VALUE dial.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for the remaining strings.
6. Press EXIT when youre finished.