Use the following procedure to select what functions will be assigned to connected pedals:
NOTE: First connect a pedal to either the CONTROL PEDAL 1 or CONTROL PEDAL 2 socket on the back of the VK-7.
1. Press EDIT so that all the ORGAN PRESETS begin flashing.
2. Press ORGAN PRESET button #1 (SYSTEM BASIC).
3. Use the LEFT / RIGHT ARROW buttons to select either EXT 1 ASSIGN or EXT 2 ASSIGN (depending on which socket you connected the pedal to).
4. Use the - / + buttons to select and assign the desired function to the pedal.
NOTE: Please see page 92 -93 for a complete list of options.
5. Press EXIT to return to the main menu.
NOTE: The setting is automatically saved to the internal memory.