BR-532: Erasing A Song
Use the following procedure to erase a song from the SmartMedia card:
1. Press [UTILITY].
2. Press CURSOR [<] or [>] to move the cursor to "EDT" and press [ENTER].
3. Press CURSOR [<] or [>] to move the cursor to "ERS" and press [ENTER]. The Erase Song screen is displayed.
4. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial and select the song to be erased.
5. After selecting the song to erase, press [ENTER]. "Are you sure?" is displayed.
6. To continue, press [ENTER]. To cancel the operation press [EXIT].
NOTE: * If you erase a song currently being used, the song on the memory card with the lowest number is selected, and you are returned to the main screen.
7. If you erased a song not currently being used, press [UTILITY],or [EXIT], repeatedly to return to the main screen.