GT-6: Calibrating the Expression Pedal
Use the following steps to calibrate the EXP pedal on the GT-6:
1. Power on while holding the ASSIGN CTL/EXP button. When "EXP CALIBRATION" appears in the display, release the ASSIGN CTL/EXP button.
2. Move the EXP pedal to the minimum (heel-back) position.
3. Press WRITE.
4. Move the EXP pedal to the maximum (toe-forward) position.
5. Press WRITE - "EXP CALIBRATION Threshold:" apppears in the display.
6. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to adjust the threshold value (1-16). With lower values, the EXP pedal switch can be activated with mild force. With a higher value, stronger force is needed.
7. Press WRITE.
8. Press EXIT.