DR-770: Assigning Instruments to Pads in a Drum Kit
1. Press DRUM KIT until "DRUM KIT" is flashing in the display.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select a USER drum kit (65-128).
3. Press the PAD button so that "PAD" shows in the upper left of the display.
4. Press the left CURSOR (<) button to select "1 ASSIGN Sure?".
5. Press ENTER.
6. Press the PAD BANK button to select the desired pad bank - (A or B).
7. Press the desired instrument pad you want to edit - i.e. "13 KICK".
8. Turn the VALUE dial to choose the instrument that you
want to assign.
9. Repeat steps 7-8 as necessary.
10. Press STOP/EXIT. If you wish to edit other detailed parameters of each instrument - (level, pitch, decay etc.)- use the PARAMETER < > buttons to select them, and then use the VALUE dial to adjust their values.
11. Press the SONG/PATTERN button when you're finished.