DR-202: Naming a User Pattern
It's possible to Name a User pattern using up to eight characters in the DR-202. Use the following procedure to name a pattern.
1. Select a User pattern to be named.
2. Press REC.
3. Press the RIGHT CURSOR button to underline the first character location. (The first marker (-) will start flashing.)
4. Turn the VALUE dial to select the desired character.
5. Press the Left CURSOR button again to underline the next character. (The next marker (-) will start flashing.)
6. Repeat steps 4 - 5 until the pattern is named.
7. Press STOP when finished.