Changing MIDI Receive Channels (Rx Ch)
A performance has eight parts. The default MIDI channels for the parts are 1-7 and 10, for Rhythm.It may be desirable to change MIDI channels to accommodate your sequencing or performance setup. Use the following procedure to change the MIDI channel for a part:
1) Press SELECT once so Part Parameter 2 lights up.
2) Press F1.
3) Hold PART and use the VALUE buttons to select the desired part.
4) Release the PART button and the MIDI channel for that part will show.
5) Use the VALUE buttons to select the desired MIDI channel.
6) Press PATCH to return to the normal display.