VR-760: Playing a Rhythm
The VR-760 includes a simple rhythm box that can play drum patterns in a variety of musical styles. Use the following procedure to listen to the rhythms:
1. Press RHYTHM ON so it's lit - a pattern starts playing.
2. Turn the RHYTHM VOLUME knob to adjust the level of the rhythm.
3. Use the INC and DEC buttons to change the rhythm style.
4. Use the Up and Down arrow buttons to move the cursor between the rhythm style select and tempo select.
5. When the tempo setting is selected, use the INC and DEC buttons to change the tempo.
6. Press RHYTHM ON so it's not lit to stop the rhythm.