VK-77: Layering Sounds
The VK-77 has orchestral sounds in addition to the organ sounds. Use the
following procedure to layer orchestral sounds with organ sounds:
1) Press ORGAN UPPER under KEYBOARD ASSIGN so it is lit.
2) Press ORCH UPPER under KEYBOARD ASSIGN so it is lit.
3) Press UPPER under PART SELECT so it is lit.
4) Pull the Orch harmonic bar out to adjust the orchestral sound volume.
5) Press a sound group button under ORCHESTRAL VOICES.
6) Use the VARIATION ^ / v buttons to select a variation within the sound
7) Press the flashing group button to finalize the selection.