RC20XL, RC-20XL: Using The Different Stop Modes
The RC-20XL contains three different Stop modes. Each mode lets you;
- Stop the phrase immediately when the STOP pedal is pressed.
- Fade out the phrase when the Stop pedal is pressed.
- Stop at the end of your phrase when the STOP pedal is pressed.
Follow these steps to select the desired Stop Mode:
1. With the RC-20 powered on, press and hold the SHIFT button.
2. While continuing to hold SHIFT, press the MODE button repeatedly to select each mode. As you press the MODE button, the flashing indicator moves from NORMAL to CENTER CANCEL, to FLAT AMP SIMULATE.
When choosing NORMAL: Pressing the STOP pedal stops playback of the phrase immediately.
When choosing CENTER CANCEL: Pressing the STOP pedal stops the playback after fading out.
When choosing FLAT AMP SIMULATE: Pressing the STOP pedal stops playback at the end of the phrase.
3. When the indicator is lit next to your desired selection, release SHIFT.
The new mode is saved automatically.