BR-1180, BR-1180CD: Track Move
Track Move allows you to move a specific portion of recorded data to a different location.
1. Press UTILITY.
2. Use CURSOR to select the "TRACK" icon and press ENTER.
3. Use CURSOR to select the "MOVE" icon and press ENTER.
4. Use CURSOR and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the source and destination track/v.track you wish to move.
5. Use CURSOR to select LOC (location) and press ENTER.
6. Use CURSOR and the TIME/VALUE dial to specify the START, END, TO and FROM locations. Select "DISP" and press ENTER to switch between Measures, Time or Markers to specify the locations.
START (Start Point): The starting location of the source data to be moved.
END (End Point): The ending location of the source data to be moved.
TO (To Point): The location of the move destination.
FROM (From Point): The location where you are moving from. Normally, set this to the same location as the "START" point.
7. When you have finished making the location settings, use CURSOR to select "GO" and press ENTER. The move is complete.
8. Press EXIT several times to return to the main screen.