RD-300GX: Assigning Expression To An EV-5 or EV-7
Use the following procedure to assign Expression to an EV-5 or EV-7 pedal connected to the RD-300GX:
1. Connect the EV-5/7 to the CONTROL socket on the back of the keyboard.
2. Turn the rotary dial on the EV-5/7 to the "0" (zero) position.
3. On the RD-300GX, press EDIT so it is lit.
4. Use the INC/DEC buttons to select "COMMON."
5. Press ENTER.
6. Use the INC/DEC CURSOR to select "CTRL PEDAL FUNC."
8. Press ENTER.
9. Use the INC/DEC buttons to select “EXPRESSION."
10. Press EDIT so it is not lit.
Your Expression Pedal will now function as a volume pedal.
NOTE: You will have to save your settings in a SET-UP before you turn off the RD-300GX. See "Saving A SetUp" for instructions.