DR-670: Auditioning the Different BASS Tones
There are 16 different Bass tones (sounds) in the DR-670. Use the following steps to audition them:
1. Choose a desired pattern.
2. Press the BASS button. This selects Bass part for the pads.
3. Hold SHIFT and press the CROSS STICK pad -(DRUMKIT EDIT).
4. Turn the VALUE dial to select a desired bass tone. (1-16).
5. Play on the pads.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 to select and listen to each of the different tones.
7. When you're finished, hold SHIFT and press the TOM1 -(PATTERN PLAY) to exit.
8. Press the DRUM A/B button to return the pads to the drum part.