The sensitivity of each pad can be adjusted in the TD-15 as desired. Increasing the sensitivity value for a pad will make the pad more sensitive to lighter hits. Lowering the sensitivity will decrease how sensitive the pad is when it is hit.
Here's how to adjust the sensitivity for a pad in the TD-15:
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Press the cursor down button until the "SYSTEM" icon shows in the display.
3. Press the function 3 (F3) button (SYSTEM).
4. Press the cursor up / down buttons to select "Pad Settings."
5. Press F3 (ENTER).
6. Press F2 (BASIC).
7. Hit the pad that you'd like to adjust the sensitivity for.
8. Turn the dial to adjust the sensitivity (1-32).
9. Repeat Steps 7 and 8 for any remaining pads if desired.
10. When you're finished, press EXIT. The new settings are saved automatically.