RS-5, RS-9: Saving a Tone
The RS-Series Keyboards have 128 User Tones. User Tones can be edited and
saved. Use the following procedure to save a Tone:
1) Press PERFORM/TONE to displays "Tone."
2) Select the tone you want to save to the User Bank.
3) Press UTILITY.
4) Press the VALUE +/- buttons to display "Write Tone/Drum."
5) Press ENTER.
6) Press the VALUE +/- buttons to select the User Number (1-128) you want to
7) Press ENTER.
8) The screen will display "Now Writing, KEEP POWER ON."
9) When the screen displays "Completed", the tone has been saved.