JV-80: Setting the Pitch Bend Range
Use the following procedure to set the Pitch Bend Range for the JV-80:
1. Press PATCH EDIT so it is lit.
2. Press CONTROL so it is lit.
3. Press the CURSOR UP button to display "KEY ASGN & BENDER."
4. Use the CURSOR RIGHT button to select the "BENDER RANGE" settings.
5. Use the DEC / INC buttons to make the desired settings.
NOTE: The left setting can be up to -48 (4 octaves down). The right setting can be up to +12 (1 octave up). The default factory settings are -2 (left) and +2 (right).