EQ-20: Storing Settings
The EQ-20 allows you to store nine different EQ settings. Use the following procedure to save your settings:
1. Press the MANUAL/MEMORY pedal so MANUAL is lit.
2. Adjust the various EQ sliders until the desired sound is achieved.
3. Press the LIGHT button and the SELECT button simultaneously - ("WRITE SURE" will flash in the display).
4. Press the SELECT button to choose the desired number location (1-9) to store the settings.
Note: Each press of the button will take you through the 9 memory locations.
5. Press the LIGHT and SELECT buttons simultaneously. The custom settings are now stored into the selected location.