ME-70: Adjusting the Expression Pedal
Use the following steps to recalibrate the expression pedal on the ME-70:
1. Press pedals 3 and 4 simultaneously to switch to Manual mode - the red indicator in the display will light next to "Manual."
2. Press and hold EDIT/EXIT.
3. Press the DELAY pedal, "Pd" then "Up" will show in the display.
4. Move the the expression pedal all the way to the heel back position until it stops.
5. Press WRITE, "dn" will show in the display.
6. Move the expression pedal all the way toe-forward until it stops.
7. Press WRITE.
8. Press the left or right NS THRES/BANK (< / >) buttons under the display to adjust the sensitivity of the toe-end switch - the factory setting is 5.
9. Press WRITE to save the new setting.