GT-10: Using Category Search
Category Search organizes patches into groups (categories) which makes it easy to scroll through and select patches. Follow these steps to use Category Search:
1. If necessary, press EXIT a few times to return to the Play Screen.
2. Press the CATEGORY/ENTER button - notice that the category, or "CATG", is displayed in the upper-left corner of the display.
3. Press the left or right arrow buttons on either side of the VALUE dial to select the desired category.
4. When you find a category to explore - for example "METAL" - use the VALUE dial to move up and down through the patch list and try out different patches.
5. When you've found the patch you want, press EXIT to return to the Play Screen.