JV-1080: Assigning Parts in a Performance to the Direct Outputs.
Use the following procedure to assign a Part in a Performance to the Direct outputs:
1. Press PERFORM.
2. Use the VALUE DIAL to select the Performance you wish to edit.
3. Use the CURSOR RIGHT or LEFT button to select a Part.
4. Press PARAMETER so it is lit.
5. Press TONE SWITCH #2 [EFFECTS].
6. Use the VALUE DIAL to select an "OUTPUT."
Mix: Primary Stereo Outputs
EFX: Multi-Effect Processor. (Also routed to "Mix" output)
OUTPUT1: Second set of outputs. (Stereo)
OUTPUT2: Third set of outputs. (Stereo)
PATCH: Copies the output settings of the current part's Patch.