Most of all Roland pads are compatible with the TD-11 and TD-15. For optimum trigger results, it's best to match the proper Pad Type with the type of pad that's being connected to the trigger input. Use the following steps to choose the Pad Type for a pad.
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Use the cursor up / down buttons to select "Pad Settings."
3 Press Function button 3 (ENTER).
4. Press button 3 again (TYPE).
5. Hit one of the pads, and then turn the dial to choose the appropriate Pad type - (i.e. PD105).
6. Repeat Step 5 for any remaining pads if necessary.
7. When you're finished, press EXIT. The new settings are saved automatically.