Trigger recording is a method of recording in which the recording will begin automatically when the audio input signal exceeds the specified trigger level. To specify the trigger level, use the following procedure:
1. In the recording standby mode, press the MODE button. The display will change to the GRADE/remaining recording time display.
2. Rotate the SELECT dial to select Trig Level.
3. Press the SELECT dial.
4. Rotate the SELECT dial to select the desired trigger level.
5. Press the ENTER button to set the recording type.
6. Press the MODE button to return to the recording level display. Note that it is not possible to change the trigger level while recording.
7. Press the PLAY button and the recording will begin when the audio input exceeds the specified trigger level.